Oooo the C word is quickly approaching, so that means it's out with my Christmas planner and one of my first tasks; The Christmas Bucket List. I am using the Christmas travelers Notebook inserts from the lovely Susie over at Queen Mabel and Doris over on Etsy, you can use code QMDFRIEND15 for 15% off and visit the fb group queenmabelanddoris.
My Christmas Bucket List:
I don't have a huge list this year, most of my list is practical rather than going places. I have added a few planner events I have been to or am going to. You can see my full Christmas Planner Set Up here, but I will be doing an updated one soon.
1. Sweet P Planner Event - check - It was a lovely event, so have a look at my mini vlog.
2. Mrs Brimbles Jingle and Mingle Event - This is fast approaching and I can't wait.
3. Visit a Christmas Market - not a big one like last year, any market will be fine.
4. A Christmas meal somewhere.
5. A bit more 'me' time.
6. Mini planner get together at my house in January before I go back to work (exciting!).
7. Christmas films binge, I just hope I get the time, we break up Friday 22nd, so not much time for fun before Xmas.
8. Clean the house - I'm on it!
9. Marking done before the holidays...I'm so not on it!
10. Book Tenerife for Easter.
11. Try a winter drawing gum page - just done one! Check.
12. Christmas Eve buffet and games - always a family tradition.
13. Time to fill in my Christmas Planner.
14. AVOID SPENDING ALL MY MONEY ON STICKERS IN THE BLACK FRIDAY PLANNER SALES!!! - Yeah right!
So there it all is on my page. I have used stickers from the lovely Kelly over at Hazy Days UK (You can use code KERRY15 for 15% off no min spend), the link should apply the discount if from a computer... or you can wait till the Black Friday sale and get 20% off no min or 25% over £10.
Are you subscribed?
Follow me on social media:
Instagram | You Tube | Pinterest |
Twitter | FB Art Journaling Group
Hi I'm Kerry a Notts UK blogger, planner, art & creative journal fanatic. Make a cuppa and browse my tutorials and makes.