What to buy a stationery lover? Paper, notebooks, pens, washi tape??? OMG, it is so easy to buy for a lover of all things paper, I literally think I am the easiest person to buy for and with so many shops now stocking amazing stationery it is easier then ever, the hardest part is narrowing it down.
2. Paper - any type of paper, or a mix of papers, watercolour if they like art, mixed media paper, vellum, tissue paper, Dovecraft scrapbooking papers, notebooks - lined or plain, traveler's notebooks, moleskine cahier notebooks... the list is endless.
3. Pencil cases and pouches. Websters do a great pouch, but I have a cheap AliExpress one and I love it, it holds so much. See my Planner Pouch What's in my Bag Post here.
4. PLANNERS - of course. I love my Uglydori Travelers Notebook style planner from Michelle and Trevor at Ugly Bug Plans. Other lush planners include Kikki K, Carpe Diem and Websters Pages (all available in the UK).
5. Stickers, woo hoo I love planner stickers, check out my Favourite Stationery Shops here.
6. Ephemera and Journaling Cards. Ephemera is cut up pieces of strong paper in pretty patterns or die cuts to use in your journaling/scrapbooks and planners. My faves are from Mrs Brimbles and Little Rainbow Moon (also tagged in the above link). I love the Project Life style journaling cards, make your own here - Paint Your Own Watercolour Journaling Cards.
7. Stamps, ink sprays and pads - you may also want an acrylic block to hold the cling stamps. I get mine very cheaply again from AliExpress online, which is great if you don't mind waiting up to four weeks for delivery.
8. Acrylic paint, watercolour paint (I love my watercolour Wheel from the Tate Gallery) and watercolour brushes. The 3 pack of Pentel Aquash waterbrushes are brilliant.
So, no excuses, when buying for a stationery lovers birthday, Christmas, Mothers Day or any other gift buying event approaches, you know just what to get... you could even get them all 10 (wink).
Thanks for reading,
Related Post: My 5 Favourite Pens for Planning & Journaling
Hi I'm Kerry a Notts UK blogger, planner, art & creative journal fanatic. Make a cuppa and browse my tutorials and makes.
Lets Become Friends